Thursday, November 5, 2009

To Do Before I Die...

I made a list of things I would like to do before I die. (Keep in mind I wrote these several years ago!) They are in no particular order. The bold and italicized ones I have done.

[put a message in a bottle and send it out to sea]
[go on a safari]
[get married]
[raise a family]
[have a child before I turn 25]
[go on a cruise]
[swim with dolphins]
[see a broadway show: Wicked]
[take a vacation alone or with my closest girlfriends]
[go on a real road trip]
[hit a bulls-eye]
[learn to cook (this is very important!)]
[have a dinner party]
[take a photography class]
[have an alcoholic drink before 21]
[vote]
[graffiti something]
[learn to waterski]
[go to a live taping of a show]
[go white water rafting]
[graduate from college]
[get my belly button pierced]
[get a tattoo]
[see the statue of liberty]
[watch tv for 24 hours]
[give up tv for 24 hours (actually i can go for a whole week!!)]
[become a teacher]
[read the whole Bible]
[ride a train]
[be two places at once]
[go to different countries - France]
[eat a frog leg (done in FL in Aug.)]
[have a pet turtle]
[snorkel]
[get contacts]
[run a mile]
[visit all fifty states]
[win something]
[tip a cow]
[give blood
[volunteer at a hospital]
[play mud football]
[stand in the center of the u.s.]
[give up drinking pop for a day]
[get engaged] [visit the east coast]
[go to a hockey game]
[bring someone to Christ]
[be in love forever]
[run a race]
[see ground zero]
[love unconditionally]
[marry Jeffrey Michael Rot]

2 comments:

  1. I like the center of the US one... where is that? You make me LOL! Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've accomplished quite a few things. Keep it up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete