Monday, May 17, 2010

The Night Before...

Every emotion is hitting me right now:

*excitement - after 10 months of carrying this little miracle, the time has come for us to see him or her!

*nervousness - not sure what to expect or how it will all go, but trusting God completely!

*anxious - wanting to get to the hospital and get it started!

*fear - that I won't know what to do or do it well!

*happiness - our family of two is becoming three!

I think back to September 2009 when I first peed on a stick and the pink lines showed up. =) I was feeling all of these emotions back then. It's been a roller coaster of a pregnancy - from being sick the first half and then finally getting to the third trimester only to have that be the hardest and longest. It seems like it took "forever" but it's finally time for Baby Rot to be welcomed into the world.

Jeff and I are ready, as ready as we can be. Please pray for us as we begin this journey, another chapter in our lives together.

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment