Thursday, September 13, 2012

Accidents Happen

This isn't the first time Zach has gotten hurt. There's been little bumps and bruises. He's a boy so it's bound to happen. I think he's continuing the tradition of his Uncle Ben who got the nickname "Bloody Ben" when he was younger because of all the times he got hurt.

Sunday night Zach was running in our room and his foot caught Jeff's dresser which caused him to fall and land on the bed frame. He started crying and being his mom I rushed in and grabbed him from Jeff (it was instinct :)). I got an ice pack and put it on as much as I could. At least the bump came out right away which we were thankful for but still scary because it was right by his right eye. Praying we don't ever have to make an ER run in his life!

                                                                This is Sunday night.



                           By Tuesday night the bump had done down but bruising had begun to grow.



                                Wednesday - the bruise above the eye is darker and it's become a black eye.

 
 
Thursday - still there!



He's been a tough little guy through it all. I ask if it hurts and he says "No, it's better."

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Zach! It's hard on him of course but harder on Momma seeing it all the time. I am hoping you don't ever have to take him to the ER either! yikes!

    ReplyDelete