*"Hold my hand, Mama" - Occassionally during breakfast and dinner. Not too sure why, but I like it anyway.
*"Do airplane and drop-off." -This also happens occassionally when he wouldn't eat his breakfast so I reverted back to baby ways and picking up his fork with food on it, making the airplane sound and saying drop-off when I got to his mouth. It works, he laughs and eats, so I'll do it for now.
*"There's a bus (tractor, airplane), Mama. Do you see it?" -Anytime we're out and about."
*"Shank you, Mama!" (Yep, "shank" because he has trouble with some th words.) -When I vacuum, give him a bath, change his diaper, etc. It's very cute!
*"I have a bm" (bowel movement) or "I'm wet." -The first is funny to hear him say because before he would say he had poo-poos. At school they use the term bowel movement or bm for short and he's gotten used to saying that.
*"Hold you." -I love when he says this because he wants me to hold him. Sometimes for no reason or because he's scared of something.
*"Zach do it." -Anytime he wants to do something himself, which is very often these days. Mr. Independent.
*"Watch Thomas" -When we're in the car.
*"Want some" -When he sees Jeff's deoderant and wants to put it on so we pretend.
*"It's a big one!" -When he sees a truck, tractor, etc.
*"Rocking chair." -At bedtime.
*"Got to pray" -At bedtime.
*Love you." -Anytime he feels like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment