*The other day I had to stop at Target (what's new, right? :)), and since it was raining I carried Zach in. We passed a guy smoking and Zach says, "Whats that smell." I whispered in his ear, (because I knew he would repeat what I said in a whisper) "That's a cigarette. Yucky." And he did repeat it, quietly. Phew!
*I dropped Zach off in his class and then went to put my stuff away and pick up my class. To get to my classroom, I passed Zach again. I stopped to give him a hug, told him to have a great day and he says, "I need a kiss!" I gave him a kiss then he says, "High five!" and we high fived. He cracks me up!
*He now knows how to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in its entirety and I love listening to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment